Friday, August 3, 2018

Assignment 30A - Final Reflection


2) My most formative experience in this class would have to be how many interviews I had to conduct. I learned so much about how to interact with others in an interview setting, where I was the one conducting the interviews. I think that by having to go out and find people that fit the criteria of my opportunity really pushed me out of my comfort zone and overall helped me grow as a person. My most joyous experience is when I had to interview my friends to see what they really thought of me. It was nice to hear what they really thought deep down. The experience that I am proud of accomplishing is the elevator pitch. I wasn’t super comfortable speaking on camera, but after a lot of practice I was able to move past that.

3) I think this class has helped me develop a more entrepreneurial mindset. By having to go out and find people to interview and really think about the opportunity and the needs of the customer I feel like I have a better understanding about how to think like an entrepreneur. I’m excited to be able to apply these new skills into my life and see how far I can take them!

4) I recommend that students in the future complete all of the assignments ahead of the deadline because I ran into a problem with two of the assignments and I am going to miss an A by one point. There really is no reason for that to happen as there is plenty of time to finish the work that is assigned, I just let myself get behind on two of them. Time management is the key to this course. For fostering the entrepreneurial mindset, I recommend actually putting in the time and completing the assignments instead of putting in just enough effort to get by.



2 comments:

  1. Chris,
    I really enjoyed every assignment we had in this class. I agree with you on that the interviews taught me a lot about my project and about the business world. Learning how people view things are key when trying to grow your business. Becoming an entrepreneur is my goal in life so this class has aught me a lot and I hope it helped you too. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris,
    I agree with you in that by interviewing people, you were really able to get the opinions of others to improve upon your business idea. I think the biggest obstacle to overcome was doing the elevator pitch but you're right when you say its easy to overcome with a little bit of practice. Overall good job doing a recap of everything we've so far this semester in this class!

    ReplyDelete