I really liked your elevator pitch as it describes the seating issues in the libraries rather well. I think your really sold your idea well through your high energy pitch. I also agree that there is a seating problem at our school's libraries which needs to be addressed. I hope you continue to refine your goals as this is a problem that should be solved.
Hi Chris, Good elevator pitch of describing the seating problem in UF libraries. I think you really sold your idea well through your short presentation! I also agree, as a UF student, that there is a seating problem at our school's libraries. Again, overall you did a great job! Keep up the good work and keep thinking of ideas to solve this problem, because its definitely much needed.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHello Chris,
ReplyDeleteI really liked your elevator pitch as it describes the seating issues in the libraries rather well. I think your really sold your idea well through your high energy pitch. I also agree that there is a seating problem at our school's libraries which needs to be addressed. I hope you continue to refine your goals as this is a problem that should be solved.
Good job.
Hi Chris,
ReplyDeleteGood elevator pitch of describing the seating problem in UF libraries. I think you really sold your idea well through your short presentation! I also agree, as a UF student, that there is a seating problem at our school's libraries. Again, overall you did a great job! Keep up the good work and keep thinking of ideas to solve this problem, because its definitely much needed.