1.
One time that I failed this past semester would
be in budgeting effectively. I managed to spend way more money than I planned
for and it put me in a bad spot financially.
2.
This
experience really put into perspective how I needed to manage my money better.
Properly planning out how to spend my money while still putting some away into
savings is extremely important and that really hit home for me this Summer.
3.
I think failure is something that a lot of
people are afraid of. Its uncomfortable and many would prefer to not experience
it, but learning from failure is the only way to grow. Failure is a good thing
and you can learn many lessons from it. I try to take each failure as a step in
the learning process and not make the same mistakes again. This class helped
support this perspective on failure and made this idea more solidified for me.
And yes I am more likely to take a risk now because I know I can learn from it.
Hi Chris,
ReplyDeleteI too have had issues in the past trying to properly budget my finances. It can be difficult, especially as college students. I agree with you in how you view failure. I think its definitely something thats not fun to experience but it must happen in order for one to grow. I think you used a good example for what you failed at this semester because I feel like budgeting your finances is something that many of us fail to do.
Chris,
ReplyDeleteI agree with you on the fact that many people fail because they don't budget appropriately. You understanding this issue is going to help you later on in life when you start becoming successful. Really believe that since you caught onto this so early that you'll be able to start managing better. Good job!
Hey Chris,
ReplyDeleteI completely understand and can relate to the failure in your post. Budgeting is a crazy important step in businesses and is also very easy to fail at. I’m glad to see that you didn’t let this stop you and choose to use it as a learning experience. Such experiences help us grow and allow us to avoid them in the future. Great Job!