My prototypical customer is a 40-year-old
white male. He enjoys running and a casual brew with the boys on the weekend. He
drives a black BMW. He tends to watch Game of Thrones because it is the best TV
show that exists. He has a wife and two children. He met his wife at work and
he loves watching his kids play sports. His favorite book is How to Win Friends and Influence People
by Dale Carnegie. He feels young because of his exercise habits. He grew up
playing sports and once he got older he continued to run frequently in order to
stay in shape.
I think I have a lot in common with
this avatar because I tied some of my own interests and likes into it. I don’t
think this is a coincidence because the likes that I created for this customer
are pretty popular. The differences that we have would definitely be in the age
and occupation area.
Hey Chris,
ReplyDeleteThat is a cool looking avatar. I liked your avatar as it painted a picture of an interesting person, however I am confused as to how this is your ideal customer as he isn’t a student. He may be the big decision maker but how does he relate to your product? I liked the picture and the traits you gave him so over all good job!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Chris,
DeleteI liked your avatar! I think you did a good job being specific on your characters description but I think you could have gone into detail more about how your avatar and his characteristics described your product and what you were trying to sell. Overall I think you did a great job creating your character and going into details! Like I said though, next time to relate your charcter to a specific product, why is it that you chosen avatar would use or buy your product?
Chris,
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, I would like to say that I thought this assignment was the easiest and most fun of the semester so far. I really think your avatar image does a great job of illustrating your stereotypical customer. I think it is very interesting how you found multiple similarities between yourself and your customer. I imagine that made your customer profile even easier. I hope you enjoyed this assignment as much as me. Good Job!
Chris,
ReplyDeleteI really like the avatar you created. I had a lot of fun doing this assignment and I hope you did too. I think its cool that you and a 40 year old had a lot in common and I think thats very important when starting your own company. One of my big questions is, why did you choose this avatar for your product? Other than that good work and keep up the good job!