The feedback that I received on my last pitch was all positive and boosted my confidence for this assignment. I decided to go back and rewatch my last pitch and try to reword a few things and work on my delivery. I changed my hook as I thought the first one was a little rushed and didn't really flow well with my speech. I also changed some of my body information as I thought it didn't fit with the entire presentation. I also added a few more things in order to increase the length of my pitch as the first one was a little short. Overall this took me a lot less time than the first one to complete as it felt more comfortable and I already knew what I should do to improve.
Friday, July 6, 2018
Assignment 17A - Elevator Pitch No. 2
The feedback that I received on my last pitch was all positive and boosted my confidence for this assignment. I decided to go back and rewatch my last pitch and try to reword a few things and work on my delivery. I changed my hook as I thought the first one was a little rushed and didn't really flow well with my speech. I also changed some of my body information as I thought it didn't fit with the entire presentation. I also added a few more things in order to increase the length of my pitch as the first one was a little short. Overall this took me a lot less time than the first one to complete as it felt more comfortable and I already knew what I should do to improve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Chris,
ReplyDeleteI liked your new pitch and the fact that you ran with the suggested tips showed through. This allowed you to create a much stronger and better pitch. You were very clear in laying out what the problem was and how you plan on fixing it. The only negative thing I can say about your pitch was that once or twice you seemed lost before you found your footing and were confident again. So the only thing I could recommend would be perhaps doing some more takes so that it flows better. Great job!
Hi Chris,
ReplyDeleteI liked the way you improved your new pitch and used the tips that me and other members in the group gave you. I agree with Connor's comment above, I think you did a good job dressing professionally but you did seem a bit confused on what you were saying a couple times. I know it can be time consuming to do rehearsals but I think it is worth the time and effort!